For everything there is a season

Monday, July 15, 2013

My New Place!!!!

I'm in!! A week and a half ago I was able to move into my new and improved dwelling. It was an exciting time for me. Below are some picture of "moving day".
Packing up the old place!


My moving truck, the Polyface box truck, was perfect on this rainy day. It all fit in one load! ha, ha.




Hope all my moves can be this simple....:)
Had to give the fridge a good cleaning before taking it up to the new place.


My new house! Actually I share it. My place is the wing on the left, the guy interns have the middle two story section and the right wing is for our guy apprentices, Jonathan and Ben.


Yeah,....pretty sweet!!!

My first lunch I sat there wondering what I am going to do with all that shelf space!


I will try to get more pictures when every thing is set up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your moving style. :) We are so excited you are in the new place! Can't wait to see it in person.
Your Sis,
Laura

Nate Paine said...

ROFL!!! This is hilarious Eric...I know what moving is like ;D I am so excited for you! What an awesome spot and opportunity to continue on furthering your Father's Kingdom for His glory! Blessings bro!